- Full price items may be exchanged only within 5 days, with proof of purchase.
- No refund will be given nor credit. Items must be exchanged for another item.
- Sale items can be exchanged for same product in a different size, subject to availability within 5 days with proof of purchase. No refund will be given nor credit.
COMMUNION, CHRISTENING AND SPECIAL OCCASIONAL WEAR
- For made to order dresses we can exchange for same product in a different size, subject to availability, within 5 days with proof of purchase. No refund will be given nor credit.
- Exchange within 5 days in perfect condition – (fit for resale) accompanied by a receipt no refund given, Exchange Only.
- Items should be returned within 5 days.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
Please note that items must be returned from the same country to which they were delivered.
Our address for all returns is: KoKo Collections, Unit 20B, Fashion City, Ballymount, Dublin 24, Ireland. We request that you contact us at kokocolections.ie in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are returned damaged in transit.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all KoKo Collections and designer garment tags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered in anyway may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with scratched soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- We are unable to accept items that have been previously exchanged or multiple returns.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on Kokokids.ie However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
- Time limit for returns to be made is within 5 days of receiving your order.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS COSTS
- Wherever you live, KoKo Collections will endeavor to deliver direct to your door.
- Call 00353 874456215 or email us to receive a delivery quotation.
- Goods will not be dispatched until full payment is received for goods and delivery charges.
- Import duties and taxes may have to be paid in some countries. It is the recipient’s responsibility to obtain details of these charges from Customs & Excise in the country to which the goods are being dispatched.
- KoKo Collections cannot be held responsible for delays in customs clearance which may incur storage or other charges outside our control.
- KoKo Collections cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item or charge any import duty.
- If our shipping agent is unable to contact the recipient to arrange delivery, the card which was used for ordering will be charged for all monies accrued from holding the goods.
- Please note KoKo Collections cannot guarantee specific delivery dates for deliveries outside mainland Ireland.
If you require any additional information please call 00353 874456215
Purchases can only be made with a debit or credit card registered to a Republic of Ireland and UK billing address.
KoKo Collections, Unit 20B, Fashion City, Ballymount, Dublin 24, Ireland /Tel 00353 874456215